Impact the Next Generation
There are many ways to get involved. Whether you are a family, a child care professional or a community member, your voice matters and you can make a difference in children’s lives across the state of Kansas.
Here’s how to get started:
- Learn more about child care challenges and potential solutions through our research, data, case studies, thought leadership, and Kansas Child magazine. Explore resources on our website and subscribe for email updates.
- Talk to people in your workplace, community, or social network about their opinions and experiences. We can connect you to others in your area who are interested in this issue.
- Share what you’ve learned with your network and other leaders and contribute your own ideas to our resource collection. You can even become a social media advocate with Child Care Aware of Kansas by sharing important data and ideas with your followers.
- Identify small steps you can take to expand early care and learning options in your community. Our Child Care Supply Demand Action Plan guide offers innovative ideas and instructions for next steps.
- Invest in Child Care Aware of Kansas with a tax-deductible gift. Your donation will help equip stakeholders with what they need to build a better early care and education system.
- Advocate for policies that can improve early care and education opportunities in your organization, community, or state.